Leverage Existing Financial Holdings Through Factoring
The money held in client account represents a significant source of income. Businesses rely on their clients to make regular payments in full; without these payments, a reliable source of working capital is unavailable. Commercial Funding Source has helped many businesses transform their receivable accounts into an instant lump sum. Accounts receivable financing is an easy and convenient solution for all types of businesses.
Access Money Already Held
Businesses that invoice clients in 30, 60, or 90 billing periods can sell those invoices to Commercial Funding and receive the value of each account at one time. Factoring, or financing receivables, is a reasonable solution for businesses facing liquidity difficulties, including businesses that have faced credit difficulties or that are just starting up.
Factoring is not a form of debt. Since the financing decision made by Commercial Funding depends on the credit history of the client, even businesses with damaged credit can easily access these services.
The Advantages of Factoring
We strive to make the factoring process as convenient as possible for our valued clients. These are some of the features of our factoring program:
- Cash in 24 hours
- No personal guarantees
- We finance any type of business
- No recourse even if the account does not pay
- Credit insurance on your clients at no cost to you
- No arbitrary loan board decisions
- No Fixed Payments
- As sales and receivables increase, funding Increases
- Focus on your business, not collections
- Take advantage of early payment or bulk purchase discounts from your suppliers
- Ability to service large and / or unexpected orders
- Accounts receivable financing is more flexible and quicker than bank loans
Use The Money To:
- Fund payroll or other operating expenses
- Purchase inventory to take advantage of bulk/early payment discounts
- Fund expansion and growth
- Respond to seasonal demands and opportunities
- Take on that large new account with confidence
Factoring Through Commercial Funding Source
We aim to make factoring as convenient as possible. Our clients do not have to worry about arbitrary board decisions and will gain the freedom to focus on doing business instead of worrying about AR payments. Contact us today to learn more about this valuable program.