Accepting Referrals From Commercial Loan Brokers
At Commercial Funding Source, LLC, we are always open to reviewing transactions submitted to us by referrals or brokers. If you bring a deal to us and we fund it, we will compensate you with a high commission rate and a competitive amount for referral fees. On smaller transactions, the deal is strictly between you and your client. However, if the deal is of a significant size, we may need to work together with the client as well.
Protecting brokers and referrals is one of our top priorities at Commercial Funding Source, LLC. If a client you brought to us contacts us without citing your involvement in a deal, we will kindly let them know that they should get in touch with you first before we can do any further business with them.
Our Referral and Broker Program
If you want to join our team, we have several sales positions open throughout various locations in the country. However, before you start the application process, we encourage you to ask yourself the following questions:
- Does your current employer fail to get your deals funded quickly or not provide you with the right resources?
- Would you like to receive a larger commission percentage on the deals you work on?
- Is working for a company that is nationally recognized and constantly growing important to you?
- Do you want to work alongside co-workers that are dedicated to funding deals and serving clients?
- Would you want to enhance your career with innovative financing tools from virtually any location?
We want to find out more about you if you replied yes to any of the above questions.
Don’t Wait to Start Your New Career
At Commercial Funding Source, LLC, we are constantly on the lookout for brokers who have a good work ethic, are experienced, and are looking for opportunities to further their career. Don’t wait any longer to get started and contact us today for more information about our program for referrals and brokers.